Fall is nearly here, and the start of a new season is the perfect time to make sure that your Lexus car is in top shape. Here at Keyes Lexus, our state-of-the-art service center is ready to help you with all of your fall maintenance needs.
Types of Fall Maintenance for Your Lexus
- Oil change. The start of a new season is sometimes the perfect time for an oil change, especially if you’ve been driving a lot this summer. Fresh oil keeps your engine in good shape and allows your powerful Lexus car to keep delivering thrills on the road.
- Brake check. The many parts of your braking system need to work together to slow down or stop your car. An issue with one component, like a brake pad or brake line, can create an unsafe situation. We’ll examine the whole system and make sure that everything is working.
- Tire check. Your tires endure a lot of wear and tear, so checking on them is a wise idea when a new season arrives. Our technicians will look for damage and signs of uneven wear, which can shorten a tire’s lifespan. If you need a tire rotation or a wheel alignment, we’ll take care of that as well.
- Filter replacement. There are some filters in your car that do important jobs. For example, your engine oil filter protects your engine from contaminants, and the cabin air filter keeps irritants like pollen out of your vehicle. If you need new ones, now may be the time to replace them.
- Battery check. Without a battery, your car won’t start, which is why it’s important to make sure your battery is in good shape. We’ll test it to see if it can still hold a charge and we’ll clear out any corrosion.
Schedule Your Lexus Service Appointment Today
If you want to keep your car in top shape all season long, we’re ready to assist you. Visit our Lexus service center near Los Angeles and see what your luxury car needs.